Is security viewed as a business roadblock or business enabler?
The primary goal of IT security is to protect the organization from security threats. However, that goal must be balanced with business needs. Optimal security practices must minimize risks AND enable the business. Use this report to understand how well you are achieving these goals and identify areas for improvement.
Benefits of the Program
Business Satisfaction with Security
Measure business satisfaction in terms of security confidence and the amount of friction for business processes. Specifically, this summary will:
- Measure the level of confidence in current security practices.
- Identify areas of friction for business users.
- Determine security importance from a business perspective.
Identify gaps between IT and business perceptions of security practices.
Specifically, this summary will:
- Measure gaps in perceptions of security confidence, importance, and satisfaction.
- Identify gaps in the desired level of business involvement in security governance.
- Provide recommended actions to close alignment gaps and optimize security practices.
Business Satisfaction per business unit
Similar to the above business satisfaction summary, but broken down by department to enable a more-granular understanding of security concerns.